Rabu, 30 April 2014

Farewell Party My Boss - 30 April 2014


A great teacher is not necessarily a great mentor. 
A great mentor is not necessarily a great boss. 
A great boss is not necessarily a great leader. 
But you have been a great teacher, mentor, leader and boss – all rolled into one.


Maybe one day our professional paths will cross each other once again and I will be able to repay the debt of guidance and mentorship to you. I can’t thank you enough for everything.








Ordinary employees like me become extraordinary when they are trained by awesome bosses like you. Farewell to my favorite boss.








 As a boss, you have always seen us through tough times at work. But now that we are just friends and no longer colleagues, I hope I can reciprocate the favor someday by helping you see through tough times in life.





We will get new leadership, but that doesn’t mean we will get a leader who inspires us like you did. 
Farewell, we will miss you.






1 komentar: